December 6th - "12 Days of Christmas" Song Dress Up
- Pull together a fun costume inspired by this classic song, whether it is a drummer, drumming, a French hen, or the five golden rings!
December 10th - Ugly Sweater Dress Up Day
- Ugly sweaters are becoming classic holiday attire in this day and age, how ugly can your sweater get?
December 12th - The Grinch and the Whos" Dress Up Day
- "Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville - did not..." We want to see your best Grinch or Who inspired costume on this day!
December 17th - Holiday Movie Dress Up Day
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Elf, or any of the other countless holiday movie classics should be your inspiration for this dress up day!
December 21st - Polar Express Pajama Day
- Wear your favorite jammies to school on our last day, as we watch the Polar Express!